LOOKING to create your own website, blogs or online store?
The latest version of Incomedia WebSite X5 version 10, the award-winning web editor, is now available in the UK and because there are no programming skills required – all you need is a mouse.
You don’t have to spend time learning to use complicated software: all you have to do is follow five easy steps to create top quality websites. Each step has been designed to help you obtain professional results with the minimum effort.
The five easy steps:
1. Choose a design from the 1,500 templates available, or create a new one from scratch.
2. Create the site’s structure, adding all the pages you want.
3. Add your contents: text, pictures, videos, photo galleries, maps, social network buttons or any other type of object.
4. Make your pages unique and professional, thanks to the many advanced features: online stores, blogs, RSS feeds, members’ areas, multi-language sites, etc.
5. And lastly, get your website online using the built-in FTP engine.
You are free to sign up with the web provider you prefer, however WebSite X5 also includes registration of your own domain name and 30 GB of web space for 12 months, at no extra cost.
The WebSite X5 version 10 is available in two versions: Compact 10 and Evolution 10
WebSite X5 Compact 10 is the outstanding tool that helps turn your website dreams into reality. It provides you with 500 pre-defined templates, all professional quality and ready to use.
You can add new pages to your site whenever you want, and organise your website map according to your needs. The automatic SiteMap generator makes your website easy to use for visitors and easy for Internet search engines to find. The software provides a unique way of creating website pages: all you have to do is drag and drop text, images, videos, sound and Flash™ animations into the various pages to create an interesting, eye-catching project. You have everything at your fingertips: text editor, photo editor, functions for creating spectacular galleries, support for importing videos from YouTube and much more. In addition, you can complete your project with a stunning blog that can be customized and updated as required, new posts can be published regularly.
WebSite X5 Compact 10 will automatically generate your page code in order to ensure full compatibility with all browsers and mobile devices, including iPhones and iPads. The final step is to use the FTP Engine which makes it child’s play to publish your website online.
* More than 500 customisable graphic templates
* Photo editor to customise your images
* Create stunning picture galleries
* Import videos (including YouTube), Sounds and Flash Animations
* Blog with Podcast and Videocast
* Editor for creating buttons
* FTP engine for publishing your website
WebSite X5 Evolution 10
With the new version 10, WebSite X5 Evolution, has reached a higher level of maturity, thanks to the improvement of existing features and the addition of new tools. The cornerstone of the software is its five step structure, a quality that characterises the programme and from which it derives its great adaptability to different user profiles, including those who do not have any knowledge of programming and web design.
* Thanks to an even more extended use of HTML5, the sites created with WebSite X5 Evolution 10 ensure full compatibility, adapting to any kind of device, operating system or browser navigation of the latest generation. Both the code of the pages, and also that of the templates are now optimised for a perfect visualisation and navigation on mobile devices.
* A specific Mobile Template Pack has been introduced for the creation of mobile sites so it is no longer necessary to duplicate the sites in order to obtain a mobile version: once a site has been made, it can be visualised both on tablets and smartphones, and everything will work perfectly, including the e-commerce shopping cart, the buttons and boxes for the Social App, etc.
* Touch technology is supported on mobile devices, which means you can use your finger to browse or enlarge pictures.
* The e-commerce cart is now even more powerful with interesting new additions to product catalogue and purchase management.
* The importance of social networks has also been taken into consideration, introducing the ‘Social Object’ so that buttons and boxes for Facebook, Google+, Twitter or Pinterest Apps can easily be activated.