I love ice cream — so this recipe for honey yogurt ice is my ultimate favourite — and my children love it too!
You Will Need:
- 4 bananas, sliced
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- One cup of digestive biscuits
- Chocolate flakes
- Place bananas, yogurt, lemon juice, honey, and cinnamon into a blender.
- Puree until smooth, then pour into a freezer-safe container.
- Freeze until nearly solid, then scrape back into blender, and puree again until smooth.
- Shape into cylinder shapes, or balls and roll in digestive biscuits and chocolate flakes Return to freezer, and freeze until solid.
When you serve drizzle with honey and add more chocolate flakes if desired.