This style is all about the preparation... By spending a little time before you start styling is well worth it as your hair will look gorgeously shiny and your style will last longer!
2) Mark used Va Va Voom Blow Dry Mousse throughout Olivia's hair and then re-sprayed the roots with Big Blow Thicker Fuller Spray. To keep the ends super smooth and shiny, Mark applied a drop of MiracOILicious Moroccan Argan Oil and worked it through the mid-lengths and ends.
3) Now to start drying. It's easier if you work in smaller sections, starting from the nape of the neck. Secure the rest of your hair away and use a large round brush to dry the section. Rotate the brush through your hair as you dry to build in volume and start creating the soft movement.
4) Remember to point your dryer down the section you are drying from root to tip to help avoid any frizz. This is especially important on the top sections around the parting.
5) When all of your hair is dry, use the Rock Chick Heated Rollers as this will boost volume and movement. Just take a section of hair the same size as the roller and spray Fabulous Finish hairspray evenly through. roll the roller down to sit directly on top of the section and secure.
6)When all of the rollers are in, spray once again with Hairspray and then either leave to cool completely.
7) Remove the rollers and comb through using either your fingers or a wide tooth comb. This helps smooth the hair without flattening body or bounce. Don't go too heavy with the hairspray - this style should swing and move with you.