Briton dies in snowmobile accident
A British woman has died in a snowmobile accident in Canada.
Charlotte Mei Ling Lee, 31, from Bristol, was with her boyfriend, Domynique Tamaire, who was also injured in the incident in Quebec.
Messages of support to Mr Tamaire have been left on Facebook.
One from Bon Rayment read: "I don't know what to say to you Dom as no words will make this tragedy any better but I wanted you to know that we are thinking of you and send you lots of love.
"I hope you make a speedy recovery from injuries. Thank you for making Charlotte so happy since she met you."
Another, from Annabel Stewart, said: "I'm so sorry she is gone as you made each other so happy. We are all thinking of you and sending you love."
A Foreign Office spokeswoman said it was aware of an incident on January 5 and was providing consular assistance.
- Great support at recent fund-raising charity disco
- Feedback given on A50 growth corridor project
- Shops and businesses asked to support the air ambulance
- Domestic abuse highlighted in new campaign
- Reservoir's fly-fishing club holds annual award presentation evening
- Chance to see top film The Railway Man