Flower's time up as coach - reports
Andy Flower's tenure as England team director has reportedly come to an end.
Flower is to move on from his role as Test coach following England's 5-0 Ashes whitewash this winter, it has been claimed.
He himself made it clear, after the final Test defeat in Sydney earlier this month, that he intended to continue and try to reinvigorate England alongside captain Alastair Cook.
But the Daily Telegraph has reported that, after a meeting with the England and Wales Cricket Board's new managing director Paul Downton on Thursday, the 45-year-old will not be given the opportunity to try to make up for the miserable 2013/14 tour of Australia.
- Great support at recent fund-raising charity disco
- Feedback given on A50 growth corridor project
- Shops and businesses asked to support the air ambulance
- Domestic abuse highlighted in new campaign
- Reservoir's fly-fishing club holds annual award presentation evening
- Chance to see top film The Railway Man