This is your chance to win tickets for a family of four to the first arena tour of DreamWorks Madagascar Live! presented by Stage Entertainment Touring Productions. There are five family tickets up for grabs at the LG arena NEC in Birmingham on Friday 18th January.
Everyone’s favourite Madagascar characters will star in a live theatrical show based on the blockbuster DreamWorks Animation franchise, reliving the fun and humour of the animals and their escapades, brilliantly recreated in an arena production of lively storytelling, dance and music, including the hit song ‘Move It, Move It’.
Audiences of all ages will love the wild and action-packed adventure as Alex the Lion, Marty the Zebra, Melman the Giraffe, Gloria the Hippo and the plotting penguins escape from their home at New York's Central Park Zoo and find themselves on an unexpected journey to the madcap world of King Julien's Madagascar.
This celebration of friendship is brought vividly to life by imaginative sets and costumes, joyous dance numbers and spectacular new songs bringing West End values to the arena environment. A cast of 25 characters take the audience on a journey from Central Park Zoo all the way to the beaches of Madagascar in a song-filled show for the whole family.
Visit the official Madagascar Live! website for the full touring schedule and more information.
To enter this great competition, all you need to do is name one of the characters appearing in Madagascar Live! Email your answer along with your name, address and daytime telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org by noon Tuesday 15th January 2013.
Terms and Conditions:
- The closing date for all entries is 12:00pm 15/01/13.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- A Family ticket can be used by any combination of a total of 4 adults and children. At least 1 adult must be present. Children aged 2 - 18 must have a ticket. Children under 2 may sit on their parent's/guardian's lap.
- Winners will be notified by Wednesday 16th January and their tickets will be available for collection at the venue on the night.
- Tickets valid for the first performance of Madagascar Live! at the LG Arena, Birmingham on Friday 18th January at 6.30pm, subject to availability. Seats can be located anywhere within the top two family ticket price bands.
- Any travel and accommodation will not be included in the prize.
- We may use your contact details to inform you of future opportunities but we will not pass any details on to third party companies. If you prefer to opt out of this please also put ‘No contact’ in the subject line.